Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday here I come

I didn't expect to do anything with Black Friday this year, but our hotel is about a five minute walk from about a gazillion stores. So...I decided to check it out and now I am super excited. Trish, David, and perhaps Papa-G (he is still mulling it over) are coming with me...at 3 a.m. to Walmart. It will probably be a little miserable and a little triumphant. Hopefully we will not be trampled.

Also, at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow in Amazon's lightning deals you can get a Kindle 2.0 for $89. So... that's cool.

Happy Thanksgiving. We had an awesome hotel-Thanksgiving meal. It was really, really fun. The highlight was the cranberry sauce. AND we have so many leftovers including THREE PIES. Also, I just realized that my total involvement in Thanksgiving preparation and clean up was to ask Chris to bring the table from our room to the Lewises room. Awesome.

1 comment:

Katie Lewis said...

Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving feast.

Also, perhaps you will agree with me that the one and only downside to marrying into the Lewis family is that the pluralization of our new last name is just plain awkward. I avoid it at all cost.

P.S. Good luck at the sales tomorrow!