Saturday, November 6, 2010

Well, my break is over. It's 11:25 p.m. and I just finished setting up my two new online classes. Let's see, let's go back to my late night conversation with my mom. I asked her if she had to raise us five kids all over again, what she would do differently.

Her answers were pretty helpful. She was/is an awesome mom (after all, look at me, her greatest achievement:)She had some interesting things to say about structure and discipline that I am now thinking about.

I have to go to bed now because I am seeing double, but if you are feeling up to commenting I would like to know either a) things you would do differently as a parent now or b) things that you plan on doing as a parent that I might find useful. If you are wondering what to put on your blog for NABLOPOMO this would be a good prompt.

Also, Lisa, I want you to know that even though you have missed a day I still respect you, and you can still come back. :)

2 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Oh, I always appreciate ideas of something to blog about. Stay tuned! I hope Lisa comes back. That was very magnamanimous of you. I wish I could spell. Hahaha! It's too late to look it up. Good luck with the two new classes!

Katie said...

I would love to hear what she had to say on the topic. I just might blog about this so stay tuned...