Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Short, fake post

So this morning I decided to do my annual post about Feminism, but my friend Diana pretty much summed up how I feel here.

Then I was going to write a post about the meeting I went to tonight about Chris's potential deployment. But I didn't learn anything new from the breif. Not the Commander's fault, but all he did was confirm that some people are deploying but we don't know who. We''ll know in January.

But instead, I just want to post this fast so I can spend the rest of the evening with Chris talking about Geneva. So I will.

1 comment:

Lisa Lou said...

That was a really great post about feminism. I remember Pres. Hinckley saying something similar (I'll find the quote...)

Here's a post I love about feminism: http://womeninthescriptures.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-is-type-of-feminist-i-am.html

(I actually love everything she writes.)