Friday, November 29, 2013

A list

Well, this is the first day that blogging every night really feels like a pain. Let's do a list. Lately I have been noticing that while I go through phases of things I like, there are a few things I always like, or at least, always come back to. Here is a list of things that seem to be forever loved by Anna Lewis:

1. Acapella music (This is what made me think of it today.)
2. Chicken nuggets
3. Dar Williams
3. Paper collages
4. Footy Pajamas (admittedly there was a 24 hiatus but we are now embarrassingly reunited)
5. Reading books in bed
6. Uno
7. Reading good books out loud (not picture books---I don't like people looking over my shoulder when I read, even if that's the point.)
8. Dipping peanut butter sandwiches in cocoa.
9.Being a passenger in a car.
10. Going out to eat
11. Movie theaters
12. Living in foreign places (This is different that traveling. I only sometimes like traveling.)
13. Leaning against heaters
14. Garlic bread
15. Lists

Happy penultimate day of November everyone!



No comments: